Ad Space For Rent

The Town Accentric: The Food Blog! is now selling Ad Space. Email me at backporchspiceco@ gmail.com for more details.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

An Invitation

Ok, as most of you know, I'm trying to get a small spice company off the ground an I am putting a great deal of work into it right now.  It's taking more time that I would like but this is the "Dream" and I go by the only inspiration I need:  If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work a day in you life.  I intend to quit "work" sometime soon.

While we wait for me to get that moving, since it never happens overnight....Damn It...., I going to make my readers an offer they can't refuse as long as you grant me a favor or two.

Your Part

I would like you to follow me on Twitter.  It's that simple.  I want to build a twitter following as I build my business for a couple of reasons.  The first is that I want people to know what I am up to and give them the opportunity get first dibs on any new products or information on Back Porch Spice Company.  The second is that I want people to see what it takes to build a business from the ground up.  Good, Bad, or Otherwise, you will see what I go through to make this happen.  I can be found by looking for RobDuve on twitter.

In Short:  I am inviting you to have a Front Row Seat to either my success or failure...one spice pack at a time.  Invite your friends, place bets in Vegas, whatever you like.

My Part

For your participation, I want you to submit either your favorite food (steak, bird, whatever) or your favorite recipe and I will prepare the Top 5 recipes "My Way".  I will cook it, log it, photograph it, document it...and give you Ultimate Credit for it.  To top it off, I will do a Cooking Demonstration at the Cotton Mill Farmers Market in Carrollton, GA and of the best submission that I receive.  Again, I will document it, take pictures with your name giving you credit, and making you a household name...in one small town in West Georgia for maybe a day or so.

Please submit your ideas/requests to backporchspiceco@gmail.com along with a picture of yourself and/or your idea of what the dish should be.

There you have it.  I am giving you a front window view what I am up to as I build The Back Porch Spice Company no matter if I fail or make it big.  To sweeten the pot in return for your watching me struggle and, perhaps fail miserably, I will present the Top 5 recipes, foods, ideas that I receive and give you all the credit.

One way or another, y'all win...even more so if you watch me crash and burn.

Eat Well, Party Better
Rob

3 comments:

  1. Already follow you on Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't twitter, you can sign up and just follow me. There are mobile apps for most phones. Its like texting on the Web. :-)

    One way or another, I am going to hit y'all up for the foods you want me to prepare my way, so get to thinkin!

    And, Thanks for following the Blog. It's going to get interesting. :-)

    ReplyDelete