Ad Space For Rent

The Town Accentric: The Food Blog! is now selling Ad Space. Email me at backporchspiceco@ gmail.com for more details.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Big Changes are Coming

Greetings to the many that have graced this Blog with your viewing.

I follow my stats very closely and I'm finding that people are checking me out more and more often.  At this point, I'd like to ask that you sign up to follow the blog so that I have an idea of the people that are following me.  I would like to do everything in my power to answer your questions and give you the recipes that you really want.  I am constantly creating, testing....and eating to make sure I bring you the most devastatingly incredible things that you might do me the pleasure gracing you table with.

Now, I realize that I haven't posted in a few weeks and there is good reason for that.  To be sure, there are several good reasons for that.  Not the least of them are to make sure I bring you my local food and booze scene, my thoughts on the politics of food, and the goal that everyone should Eat Local, Eat Sustainable, and to Support Your Local Economy through Good Eating.  Having said that, let me say this......

Back Porch Spice Launch
I have been taking a lot of time and effort lately to ensure that not only do I provide the highest quality spice blends for my customers but that I can keep things fresh and new for the future.  In the past year, I have developed two new spice blends for everyday home use and I have not just a few more offerings in the wings.  I am also in the midst of researching other small "Flavor Masters" who have small companies with great products that are looking for a venue to get their products on the market.

To be sure, all of this news is useless unless you can access my products and the products of the those that I'm hunting.  Therefore, I will soon be announcing the launch of the Back Porch Spice Company Online Store.  As you can imagine, this is taking a great deal of time and hard work and is limiting my time to write about what I cook and drink.  As soon as I can get the website launched, I will be back to writing as much as I can fit in.  In the meantime, I have a few posts waiting in the wings that just need to be polished.  I'll get those out as soon as I can.

Local Food Productions

I can't say a lot about it since there are proprietary agreements going on but there is a project in the works to sell precooked foods and other tasty delights using only locally grown foods, to be sold only in local markets. This means that those products will not be available unless you live close to Carroll County, GA.  However, I would love to hear about people that have taken this bad economy by the throat and are building businesses around local, wholesome, natural foods.  On a side note, you will begin to notice your World getting a little smaller.  That's not a bad thing.

I realize there are no recipes this time around and that when that happens, I usually have something political to say.  In this case, I am doing my best to bring you quality.  Quality Blogs, Quality Content, and Quality Products.  Without Quality, you wouldn't be following me, now would you?

Party Well, Eat Better
Rob

P.S.  Please email me what you think.  Got an interesting tale that involves food and/or booze?  Want a recipe that I may have in my arsenal?  Wanna tell me what a jackass I am?  backporchspiceco@gmail.com is the place to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment